The tennis thread.

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:49 pm

    She might be in Eastbourne instead
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:05 pm

    Might go to Eastbourne just because there's a chance of Julia being there and I'll run at her just to piss Chip off.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:08 pm

    Nothing to do with Vika and Sabine being there then?
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:10 pm

    Whut? They'll be there? Neutral

    Shit.


    Neutral

    Run
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Tue Feb 21, 2012 11:43 pm

    Not confirmed yet, but Vika's there every year and Sabine likes playing on grass and I think she was there last year so
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:04 am

    Seen as you've got a million dollar camera can you buy me a ticket please? shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:09 am

    YOU WITHHELD PICTURES FROM ME.









    Oh lawd.

    Find fault with her, I dare you.

    Don't bring up the tan thing, that's awesome too.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:05 am

    kyro7 wrote:Seen as you've got a million dollar camera can you buy me a ticket please? shifty

    I have 2 weekly tickets, one for me and one for the mother but I'll be going on my own for 2 or 3 of those days. I can sell you the spare ticket on those days for 25000 Playmaker points. I was going to offer the rest of the pictures for 2500 Playmaker points but you ruined that plan Cry

    And lol @ the tan thing Laughing Pretty much every tennis player has the same tan lines to be fair. I don't like those shoes though, they're like Toms -_- I hate Toms.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:10 am

    I didn't like them shoes until she wore them and made them fabulous.

    These playmaker points are not legit. shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:16 am

    I'm too busy digging the Blazer & Mickey Mouse combo to care for the shoes.





    I want to know which shop sells these tops Mad
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:29 am

    GOATarenka wrote:I'm too busy digging the Blazer & Mickey Mouse combo to care for the shoes.





    I want to know which shop sells these tops Mad
    Yeah, that was the Rafa-Novak match wasn't it?

    She looks stunning there. Her hair is ridiculously brilliant, if I were female I'd be very jealous.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:34 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    GOATarenka wrote:I'm too busy digging the Blazer & Mickey Mouse combo to care for the shoes.





    I want to know which shop sells these tops Mad
    Yeah, that was the Rafa-Novak match wasn't it?

    She looks stunning there. Her hair is ridiculously brilliant, if I were female I'd be very jealous.

    A bit like the ginger girl in the background
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 5:48 am

    GOATarenka wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:
    GOATarenka wrote:I'm too busy digging the Blazer & Mickey Mouse combo to care for the shoes.





    I want to know which shop sells these tops Mad
    Yeah, that was the Rafa-Novak match wasn't it?

    She looks stunning there. Her hair is ridiculously brilliant, if I were female I'd be very jealous.

    A bit like the ginger girl in the background
    Laughing
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 am

    She's like

    "Yeah, well...I have a big yellow fan."
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:35 am



    Laughing





    not worthy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:56 am

    That first one is a GOAT picture rofl
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:54 pm

    Julia is now called Jay G Laughing

    ♥️
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:00 pm

    Chip, did you ever find out if you could post threads on TF? Cry
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 pm

    Julia vs Azarenka tomorrow!!!

    OH JULIA.
    (OH JULIA)
    IS WONDERFUL
    (IS WONDERFUL)
    OH JULIA IS WONDERFUL
    SHE'S GOT THE LOOKS THE SERVE AND THE VOLLEY
    OH JULIA IS WONDERFUL
    (WONDERFUL)

    that is the chant I made for her Neutral
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:01 pm

    GOATarenka wrote:Chip, did you ever find out if you could post threads on TF? Cry

    Yes I can post threads I think Very Happy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:03 pm

    Chip wrote:
    GOATarenka wrote:Chip, did you ever find out if you could post threads on TF? Cry

    Yes I can post threads I think Very Happy

    Post your Quest in Non-Tennis eek2 I'll even good rep you for it
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:11 pm

    last time I posted it nobody read it Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:13 pm

    Didn't you call everyone a "phaggot" in the thread? There are actually a lot of gay guys on here Laughing They won't take kindly to that. Phrase it more tactfully - you never know, your connections on there may help you achieve your quest of meeting Julia.
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:17 pm

    GOATarenka wrote:Didn't you call everyone a "phaggot" in the thread? There are actually a lot of gay guys on here Laughing They won't take kindly to that. Phrase it more tactfully - you never know, your connections on there may help you achieve your quest of meeting Julia.

    hmmm help me phrase everything correctly on MSN then shifty

    I'm confident in meeting her again if I plan everything correctly
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:17 pm

    Oh yeah, and the thread title was "Omg These Poor People Die In Road Rage!!!!"
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 pm

    GOATarenka wrote:Oh yeah, and the thread title was "Omg These Poor People Die In Road Rage!!!!"

    I needed views shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:19 pm

    Copy & paste your first blog entry into a new thread (ditch the old one, edit/delete if possible) and take it from there
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:21 pm

    I need a title shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:24 pm

    Chip's Quest: A Tale of a Young Man in Love
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Wed Feb 22, 2012 1:28 pm

    ok Robyn Very Happy

    Sponsored content

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Tue Sep 26, 2017 4:22 pm