The tennis thread.

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:25 am

    People are talking of a Djokovic-esque win streak from Vika not worthy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 3:28 am

    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:People are talking of a Djokovic-esque win streak from Vika not worthy
    Djokovic. Sad
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 4:18 am

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:40 am

    Just lost for the first time in 12 matches, to the person who's 5th on the leaderboards and has played 148 games and won 135. -_-

    I took the first set as well. Crying or Very sad
    avatar
    Lux
     
     

    Posts : 9892
    Age : 25
    Location : North West London
    Supports : Watford FC

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Lux on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 am

    kyro7 wrote:Just lost for the first time in 12 matches, to the person who's 5th on the leaderboards and has played 148 games and won 135. -_-

    I took the first set as well. Crying or Very sad

    What game is this? Surprised
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 6:46 am

    The game's only been out 5 minutes, how have they managed that already? shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:47 am

    Lux wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Just lost for the first time in 12 matches, to the person who's 5th on the leaderboards and has played 148 games and won 135. -_-

    I took the first set as well. Crying or Very sad

    What game is this? Surprised
    Grand Slam Tennis 2. What a Face

    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:The game's only been out 5 minutes, how have they managed that already? shifty
    No idea, the number one on the leaderboards has 180 wins and 2 losses. Neutral
    avatar
    Jordan Henderchip
     
     

    Posts : 10329
    Age : 22
    Location : New Zealand
    Supports : FS #41

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Jordan Henderchip on Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:56 am



    Julia has decided to call herself Jay G not worthy
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 am

    Oh yeah, Robyn still didn't show me dem pics, have to search for them now. -_-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:43 am

    kyro7 wrote:Oh yeah, Robyn still didn't show me dem pics, have to search for them now. -_-

    Pffft, my demands were not met.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:45 am



    What a mess Stosur is. Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:50 am

    I wouldn't say mess...that thing to the right of her is a mess.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 am



    That picture is soooooooo hilarious, looks like Woz has gone to so much effort to look good and Vika comes in wearing stuff like that and just makes Wozniacki look like even more of a dog with that hair alone. rofl
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:52 am

    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Oh yeah, Robyn still didn't show me dem pics, have to search for them now. -_-

    Pffft, my demands were not met.

    A new deal can be arranged. I am willing to negotiate.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:53 am

    kyro7 wrote:

    That picture is soooooooo hilarious, looks like Woz has gone to so much effort to look good and Vika comes in wearing stuff like that and just makes Wozniacki look like even more of a dog with that hair alone. rofl

    In all those Doha pics, the Sheiks have their eyes on Vika and are flat out ignoring Woz rofl The fall cometh...
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:56 am

    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:
    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:
    kyro7 wrote:Oh yeah, Robyn still didn't show me dem pics, have to search for them now. -_-

    Pffft, my demands were not met.

    A new deal can be arranged. I am willing to negotiate.
    I am willing to listen to the offer but I believe your demands will be rejected. shifty

    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:In all those Doha pics, the Sheiks have their eyes on Vika and are flat out ignoring Woz rofl The fall cometh...
    Any normal person would really, I do sometimes feel a bit sorry for Wozniacki. shifty Inb4 fuck that.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 am



    Honestly, I don't understand how anyone can think she's ugly, in my opinion she's prettier than Maria and Sabine.

    Yeah, I said it.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:57 am

    kyro7 wrote:
    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:

    A new deal can be arranged. I am willing to negotiate.
    I am willing to listen to the offer but I believe your demands will be rejected. shifty

    Ramalalaharivololona wrote:In all those Doha pics, the Sheiks have their eyes on Vika and are flat out ignoring Woz rofl The fall cometh...
    Any normal person would really, I do sometimes feel a bit sorry for Wozniacki. shifty Inb4 fuck that.

    Have you checked the reports recently? Be warned, or the fall will cometh for the Playmaker too...
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:58 am

    Zzonked already got to your report.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 am



    The most basic heels are always the best on women. -_-
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:08 am

    kyro7 wrote:Zzonked already got to your report.

    And ignored it no doubt.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:09 am

    It's okay anyway, NZG has never seen you. shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:11 am

    kyro7 wrote:It's okay anyway, NZG has never seen you. shifty

    Oh I know, and I wasn't actually offended. I just like knowing this place is about to come to a spectacular end.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:12 am

    But where will I talk about Tennis? Cry
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:13 am

    Mike81's inbox
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:19 am

    Laughing It may have to be that, because I don't think I could hack Tennis Forum, well judging by the mens one anyway. Neutral
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:21 am

    I rarely use the men's one, they all seem too mean. TennisForum.com, however, is a lovely and very well run place.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:22 am

    I think they should add a Rafa section to TennisForum.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:24 am

    Yeah you can't talk about Rafa too much on there, they'll just send you to MTF shifty

    See, they don't allow off-topic discussions. Very well run.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Guest on Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:57 am

    robyn zomgzzzz wheres your steptacular rank? Sad

    Sponsored content

    Re: The tennis thread.

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:24 am