Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Bye_Ya
Andy Mitchell
Forest
ConorCelticFC
Juventino
SophisticatedBeggar
Ham.
crump
Muhkoo
Trent
Cam
zeke_cross
Ra's al Ghul
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Harrold
MickStupp
Danny
Keanoo
Marvin
Start.
jeb4eva
JK
Jess
VivaRonaldoLAD
George
Dink
Kuled
iSamuel
Grenade
CoVkId01
Paulinho
Clark
TheRangersFan
Zzonked
ayvee1
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Krul
Lux
jonnyc23
Pippo
Steadman
SBSP
Demoz
Childish Logic
dena
Sean
Dean
El_indian
Jorlung
Mal
55 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Juventino Mon Jul 16, 2012 5:16 pm

Ted looks like a moronic movie.
    Cam
    Cam

Supports : Liverpool Football Club

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 32 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Cam Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:08 am

The Amazing Spiderman 9/10 - I really liked it, the Lizard is a bit stupid though.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:12 am

Juventino wrote:Ted looks like a moronic movie.

It is for people with no sense of humour. I like serious films and I enjoy them a lot more than comedies, but sometimes it's good to just watch something fun and not give a fuck about storyline, editing, score and the rest.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:14 am

I agree with Mal, sometimes you just want to watch something that will make you laugh and not have to think too hard about it.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:19 am

Yeah and sometimes the same goes for action films. Like I said about Ghost Rider, you know it's not going to win an oscar, it's just some cheap thrills.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:30 am

That's the main reason I watch animated movies. If it gets a few laughs out of me, that's all I care about.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:35 am

Isn't the bear just Peter Griffin?
    SophisticatedBeggar
    SophisticatedBeggar

Post by SophisticatedBeggar Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 am

I haven't laughed at any Family Guy episode for the last 3-4 years, so there is no point in watching Ted.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:39 am

It's Seth McFarlane, but it's not actually Peter Griffin.
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:49 am

I'm sure it's the same voice. :shify: I don't like that Seth McFarlane guy, seems like an arrogant tool.
    Ra's al Ghul
    Ra's al Ghul

Post by Ra's al Ghul Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:53 am

So fucking excited for TDKR!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/the_dark_knight_rises/

The dude who gave it the only negative review is going to get so much shit. Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:10 am

Me too, watched TDK last night to get me in the mood.. forgot how good it was. One thing that annoys me is that Christian Bale's voice seems way to forced when hes Batman. Kinda aggravating.
    Sean

Post by Sean Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:11 am

I like that though, gives him a more sinister quality.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:13 am

I like the sound of it too, but if you watch his mouth it's like hes trying so hard to get that voice out.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:14 am

BladeGunner wrote:So fucking excited for TDKR!

The dude who gave it the only negative review is going to get so much shit. Laughing

Over 300 comments on his review already.

I can't wait to see it, but I don't know who to go with. My friend's are too loud during movies. Fuck you
    JK
    JK

Supports : Arsenal

Post by JK Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:28 am

Just finished watching Generation Kill. 8.5/10. Mini-serie, 7 episodes. Great insight in what's it about to be in the marines during a war. Don't expect non-stop action, though. Really recommend it if you've got enough spare time.
    Zzonked
    Zzonked

Post by Zzonked Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:33 am

I'll probably watch TDK before too. Either tomorrow or Wednesday.

Bussin.
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Tue Jul 17, 2012 5:47 am

Might watch the Dark Knight tonight actually. think

Watched the Expendables before. Not too bad, liked the rare moments of humour too. shifty
    TheRangersFan
    TheRangersFan

Post by TheRangersFan Tue Jul 17, 2012 7:00 am

The Amazing Spiderman - 8/10. It was fine really although it didn't really bring anything new to the table. The first Raimi movie was only 9 or 10 years ago. Also I thought that Andrew Garfield seemed too handsome to be Peter Parker. Maybe that is just because I was so used to Toby MaGuire.

Also got IMAX tickets for TDKR for Friday night. Haven't ever been to an IMAX showing so I'm looking forward to that. I'll try to find time to re watch the first two this week.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Tue Jul 17, 2012 9:39 am

Scratch that, shit opening so I couldnt be bothered Laughing
    Cam
    Cam

Post by Cam Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:13 am

Scratch what?
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Tue Jul 17, 2012 10:24 am

He was going to watch The Amazong Spider-Man, and then didn't.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Tue Jul 17, 2012 11:31 am

The Dark Knight Rises will coincide with ShamelessSmith Rises, what a televisual feast.
    Juventino
    Juventino

Supports : Llorente

Post by Juventino Tue Jul 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Watched TDK again like everyone else. shifty Still love it.
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:01 am

Batman Begins. My body is almost ready for Saturday.
    SBSP
    SBSP

Post by SBSP Wed Jul 18, 2012 9:17 am

Watched Ice Age 4. Better than I expected.

Had Drake and Nicki Minaj in it though. oh god why
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Wed Jul 18, 2012 10:33 am

BladeGunner wrote:So fucking excited for TDKR!

http://www.guardian.co.uk/film/2012/jul/17/dark-knight-rises-critic-rotten-tomatoes?newsfeed=true
    Danny
    Danny

Post by Danny Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:03 am

Hadn't even seen it, brilliant. Laughing

Just finished watching Senna, superb film.
    MickStupp
    MickStupp

Post by MickStupp Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:16 am

Amazing Spiderman - 8/10. Plot was a bit crap but the all the actors are superb.
    Paulinho
    Paulinho

Formerly known as : psyroukis
    Supports : Arsenal

Post by Paulinho Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:28 am

Watched 50/50 last week. Great film 9/10

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 19, 2024 8:42 pm