Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+51
Bye_Ya
Andy Mitchell
Forest
ConorCelticFC
Juventino
SophisticatedBeggar
Ham.
crump
Muhkoo
Trent
Cam
zeke_cross
Ra's al Ghul
Lil-Milzer-Ladd
Harrold
MickStupp
Danny
Keanoo
Marvin
Start.
jeb4eva
JK
Jess
VivaRonaldoLAD
George
Dink
Kuled
iSamuel
Grenade
CoVkId01
Paulinho
Clark
TheRangersFan
Zzonked
ayvee1
Scuba Steve
Benitez
Krul
Lux
jonnyc23
Pippo
Steadman
SBSP
Demoz
Childish Logic
dena
Sean
Dean
El_indian
Jorlung
Mal
55 posters

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Anonymous

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:09 pm

Steadman wrote:Does anyone know which is better, Lovefilm or Netflix? Maybe someone who has used both? shifty

Only used Netflix. It's good although they have less Instant watch movies these days.
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion - Page 3 Empty Re: Recently Watched Movies/General Movie Discussion

Post by El_indian Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:26 pm

ahlycotc wrote:I've been putting off a few movies. I'm finally going to watch the following tonight...

Fight Club
    Social Network
    Inception

Great movie night!

the first one is the best! It will be one of the greatest movies you'll ever see!

post about them later..
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:46 pm

SBSP wrote:Come on though, even I've seen Inception. Laughing
    What a coincidence! I just watched Inception for the first time in English tonight!

Great movie, it must be said. Will go down as one of the classics.

I watched some of it before with my girlfriend in Venezuela, but it was in Spanish and I fell asleep on her boob halfway through. whistle
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 5:15 pm

Fight Club: 10/10

MIND = BLOWN

Spoiler:
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:07 pm

Steadman wrote:Does anyone know which is better, Lovefilm or Netflix? Maybe someone who has used both? shifty

In this country it's Lovefilm by miles.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:30 pm

The Social Network: 9/10

This movie made me dislike Mark Zuckerberg. Laughing

Last edited by ahlycotc on Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Childish Logic
    Childish Logic

Formerly known as : NZG
    Supports : Lucas

Post by Childish Logic Thu Jan 12, 2012 8:33 pm

It might not be entirety true shifty
    El_indian
    El_indian

Supports : funny

Post by El_indian Thu Jan 12, 2012 9:28 pm

a lot of it is dramatized and fake.

I really like the opening scene with that chick Laughing also when he runs to his dorm room and the credits roll, the music is epic.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 12:50 am

I don't see the problem of it not being entirely true. It's not a documentary. Having said that, it's based off a book, so if you want to criticise its over dramatization then blame the source material. It's still one of the best (if not the best) films of the current century, in my opinion.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:29 am

BladeGunner wrote:I don't see the problem of it not being entirely true. It's not a documentary. Having said that, it's based off a book, so if you want to criticise its over dramatization then blame the source material. It's still one of the best (if not the best) films of the current century, in my opinion.

Suspect
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 am

Sarmz wrote:
    BladeGunner wrote:I don't see the problem of it not being entirely true. It's not a documentary. Having said that, it's based off a book, so if you want to criticise its over dramatization then blame the source material. It's still one of the best (if not the best) films of the current century, in my opinion.

Suspect

Easily one of the best films of the past 12 years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:33 am

It was a good film. Nothing more.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:34 am

Sarmz wrote:It was a good film. Nothing more.

No.
    Sean

Post by Sean Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:54 am

What about it impressed you so much?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:58 am

Sean wrote:What about it impressed you so much?

Everything. It was a masterpiece in every sense.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:59 am

That phaggot in his avatar.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:05 am

Sarmz wrote:

That phaggot in his avatar.

Wrong. I liked Andrew Garfield because of The Social Network, not the other way around.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:13 am

Come on, it was good, but not THAT good. I can easily name 10 films that were better in the past 12 years.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:30 am

Tell you what was the best film of the last twelve years, it's a choice of three.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:40 am

I can't wait for the new spiderman film
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:57 am

ahlycotc wrote:Come on, it was good, but not THAT good. I can easily name 10 films that were better in the past 12 years.

You can try.

Eternal Witcher wrote:Tell you what was the best film of the last twelve years, it's a choice of three.

Only Return of the King would be up there for me. It's a notch better than the other two, in my personal opinion.
    Pippo
    Pippo

Formerly known as : Pippo Inzaghi

Post by Pippo Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:10 am

Batman (1966) is probably my favourite movie.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:24 am

BladeGunner wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:Come on, it was good, but not THAT good. I can easily name 10 films that were better in the past 12 years.

You can try.

It's ON!!!

In no particular order...

1. The Kite Runner
    2. Anchorman: The Legend of Ron Burgundy
    3. Harold and Kumar Go to White Castle
    4. The Departed
    5. Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
    6. Slumdog Millionaire
    7. The Hot Chick
    8. Cast Away
    9. The Bourne Identity
    10. Taken

And just for good measure, you can replace some of the above with any of the following...

The Bourne Ultimatum
    The Bourne Supremacy
    The Hangover
    Kick-Ass
    Invictus
    National Treasure
    Dodgeball
    Crash
    The Majestic
    Anger Management
    The Pursuit of Happyness
    Law Abiding Citizen
    Me, Myself & Irene
    Zoolander
    Grandma's Boy
    American Wedding
    Live Free or Die Hard
    Eurotrip
    Rat Race
    Iron Man
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am

The Hot Chick
    Eurotrip
    Rat Race
    National Treasure
    Bourne Films
    Iron Man
    American Wedding

rofl
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 am

Mal wrote:The Hot Chick
    Eurotrip
    Rat Race
    National Treasure
    Bourne Films
    Iron Man
    American Wedding

rofl

What about them?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:46 am

The Kite Runner. Neutral
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:50 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Mal wrote:The Hot Chick
    Eurotrip
    Rat Race
    National Treasure
    Bourne Films
    Iron Man
    American Wedding

rofl

What about them?

They are not even in the same league as The Social Network let alone better than it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:50 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:The Kite Runner. Neutral

It was one of the best films. Neutral
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:51 am

Mal wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

What about them?

They are not even in the same league as The Social Network let alone better than it.

I highly disagree. They are at least at the same level. Have you seen all those films?
    Mal
    Mal

Post by Mal Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:15 am

ahlycotc wrote:
    Mal wrote:
    ahlycotc wrote:

What about them?

I highly disagree. They are at least at the same level. Have you seen all those films?

Yes and not one of them is nearly as good as The Social Network.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 20, 2024 12:56 am