Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

+20
Start.
Ben 10
Weather130
LeBron
jeb4eva
Keanoo
Benitez
CoVkId01
JoseEnriKKK
ShakerMatty
The Zlatan
Sean
CM Monk
Demoz
Van Wolfswinkel
ResurrectionRooney
Jordan Henderchip
Marvin
VivaRonaldoLAD
Harrold
24 posters

WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:12 am

Punk v Y2J should be great. Punk seemed to say that he's 'the best in the world' even more than normal on Monday Mischief

A little disappointed with the Rumble match, good to see Road Dogg & Kharma (is she back full time now?) though.

Sheamus is going to be even more unstoppable than he has been in the past few months Sad better than Orton winning though I guess.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Supports : Giggsy 12-0 Gerrard

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 Empty Re: WWE Chat Thread - The Truth shall set you free!

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:13 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Punk seemed to say that he's 'the best in the world' even more than normal on Monday Mischief

I noticed that too Laughing
    Marvin
    Marvin

Supports : Hollyoaks

Post by Marvin Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:24 am

CoVkId01 wrote:Punk v Y2J should be great. Punk seemed to say that he's 'the best in the world' even more than normal on Monday Mischief

A little disappointed with the Rumble match, good to see Road Dogg & Kharma (is she back full time now?) though.

Sheamus is going to be even more unstoppable than he has been in the past few months Sad better than Orton winning though I guess.
    facepalm
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:26 am

Marvin wrote:
    CoVkId01 wrote:Punk v Y2J should be great. Punk seemed to say that he's 'the best in the world' even more than normal on Monday Mischief

facepalm

Haters.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:27 am

Marvin wrote:

facepalm

WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 Sheamus
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:27 am

People will probably turn on Punk soon at this rate.
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:33 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:People will probably turn on Punk soon at this rate.

Best in the world at what he does > best in the world

shifty
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:34 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Marvin wrote:facepalm

Haters.
    I have tried to like him, just not happening.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:36 am

Marvin wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Haters.
    I have tried to like him, just not happening.

Black, aren't you?
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:40 am

Eternal Witcher wrote:
    Marvin wrote:I have tried to like him, just not happening.

Black, aren't you?
    I don't see the relevance but yeah, I am.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 8:46 am

Marvin wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:

Black, aren't you?
    I don't see the relevance but yeah, I am.

Dry Smile
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 11:30 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Eternal Witcher wrote:People will probably turn on Punk soon at this rate.

Best in the world at what he does > best in the world

shifty

Thats probably the reason behind Punk vs Jericho those to could entertain us with promos all the way to Wrestlemania.
    Weather130
    Weather130

Post by Weather130 Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:01 pm

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:"In breaking news, Executive Vice President of Talent Relations and Interim Raw General Manager John Laurinaitis revealed exclusively to WWE.com the Superstars who will compete for the WWE Title in the Raw Elimination Chamber Match: WWE Champion CM Punk, Dolph Ziggler, Chris Jericho, R-Truth, The Miz and Kofi Kingston."

No Kane or Cena.. interesting WWE Chat Thread  - The Truth shall set you free! - Page 16 214775

They need the Kane v Cena feud to end here to make some time to develop the Cena v Rock match at Wrestlemania.
    Marvin
    Marvin

Post by Marvin Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:53 pm

Completely forgot about The Rock, has he done anything in recent weeks?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:56 pm

I was thinking about wrestlers who could end Undertakers streak here and only two spring to mind

Triple H
    Goldberg
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Angle did the predictions with Mark Lawrenson. not worthy
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:47 pm

SmackDown was shit.
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:03 am

Think I'll watch some Elimination Chamber matches, get me in the mood Razz
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:04 am

Just watched the Summerslam 2003 one today Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:07 am

Im watching the Survivor Series 2002 one, the very first... Interesting what Jericho said in his book about this match.. Apparently Kane's pod opened at the wrong time, he was supposed to come out last, with HBK before him. They screwed up big time, and to make matters worse, HHH got injured in the first ten minutes thanks to a botched Frog Splash from RVD Laughing
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:11 am

Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Im watching the Survivor Series 2002 one, the very first... Interesting what Jericho said in his book about this match.. Apparently Kane's pod opened at the wrong time, he was supposed to come out last, with HBK before him. They screwed up big time, and to make matters worse, HHH got injured in the first ten minutes thanks to a botched Frog Splash from RVD Laughing

I remember that. I guess they had to stick to the same order of elimination?

---

Full SS03 match on youtube if anybody wants it...

Goldberg, Y2J, HBK, Trips, Orton, Nash. Probably the best EC for big names wank 2
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:19 am

CoVkId01 wrote:
    Viva Ronaldo 7 wrote:Im watching the Survivor Series 2002 one, the very first... Interesting what Jericho said in his book about this match.. Apparently Kane's pod opened at the wrong time, he was supposed to come out last, with HBK before him. They screwed up big time, and to make matters worse, HHH got injured in the first ten minutes thanks to a botched Frog Splash from RVD Laughing

Yup, if it had been anyone else they probably could have changed, but for HHH Laughing
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:22 am

CoVkId01 wrote:

---

Full SS03 match on youtube if anybody wants it...

Goldberg, Y2J, HBK, Trips, Orton, Nash. Probably the best EC for big names wank 2

Goldberg's rampage. not worthy
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:23 am

Gonna watch that one next shifty
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:37 am

I've remembered the first line of the Angle story ever since I got the No Mercy 2003 video Laughing

Always loved Angle vs Cena.
    The Zlatan
    The Zlatan

Post by The Zlatan Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:47 am

Kurt Angle not worthy
    Anonymous

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:06 pm

not worthy
    CoVkId01
    CoVkId01

Post by CoVkId01 Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:12 pm

not worthy

It was the bosses son that had the most hardcore matches Laughing
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:04 pm

I have no fucking clue how nobody died from Goldberg's spear Laughing

Holy shit..
    VivaRonaldoLAD
    VivaRonaldoLAD

Post by VivaRonaldoLAD Sun Feb 05, 2012 1:38 pm

The Rock will be on RAW 27th of this month Crazy

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Mar 29, 2024 5:45 am