Recently Watched Movies

    Share
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:27 pm

    It was good, but it wasn't exceptional or near the top comedy movies.

    It's apparently a remake of a French movie titled, "The Dinner Game".
    avatar
    Clark
     
     

    Posts : 10664
    Age : 22
    Location : The Acropolis.
    Supports : Atheism

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Clark on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:15 am

    I love the film. Steve is adorable, and the best actor out there is in it... Zach Galifianakis.
    avatar
    Mal
     
     

    Posts : 31043
    Age : 27

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Mal on Wed Dec 07, 2011 5:17 am

    In Time - Amanda Seyfried looks hot in it so it's worth watching.


    _________________
    --


    Chu-Young Park's EPL career with Arsenal: 6 minutes, 4 touches of the ball. Gone but never forgotten.
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Childish Logic on Thu Dec 08, 2011 11:13 pm

    thor 8/10
    avatar
    Mekuto
     
     

    Posts : 201
    Age : 21
    Supports : Chelsea.

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Mekuto on Fri Dec 09, 2011 12:49 am

    NZG wrote:thor 8/10

    I disagree, Thor disappointed me. I'd give it a six, at best. The last film I saw was the newest Planet of the Apes, which was simply stunning.
    avatar
    Jord
     
     

    Formerly known as : SUPAH BURNLEY!
    Posts : 33665
    Location : Equestria
    Supports : Liverpool FC

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Jord on Fri Dec 09, 2011 1:16 am

    Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - 10/10, I grew up watching these films and reading the books. A brilliantly directed film.



    Sherlock Holmes - 8/10, I'd turn gay for Robert Downey. Jr
    avatar
    Clark
     
     

    Posts : 10664
    Age : 22
    Location : The Acropolis.
    Supports : Atheism

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Clark on Fri Dec 09, 2011 6:04 am

    Only just seen it?
    avatar
    Steadman
     
     

    Posts : 6134
    Age : 25
    Location : London
    Supports : I have humor, yes.

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Steadman on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:15 am

    Jord wrote:Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 - 10/10, I grew up watching these films and reading the books. A brilliantly directed film.



    Sherlock Holmes - 8/10, I'd turn gay for Robert Downey. Jr
    Second one is out on the 16th. Can't wait. Crazy
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Childish Logic on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:20 am

    Mekuto wrote:
    NZG wrote:thor 8/10

    I disagree, Thor disappointed me. I'd give it a six, at best. The last film I saw was the newest Planet of the Apes, which was simply stunning.

    I think for the genre, they did a very good job. It doesn't come close to the orginal super man/batman movie or the recent batman movies but i enjoyed it a lot more then iron man.

    They introduced his story well and it was a good prequel to the avengers.

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Fri Dec 09, 2011 7:25 am

    The main guy, Thor, is absolute class.
    avatar
    Clark
     
     

    Posts : 10664
    Age : 22
    Location : The Acropolis.
    Supports : Atheism

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Clark on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:19 am

    Thor is fucking beast. Norse Mythology not worthy

    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:24 am

    Dire wolves in GOT are a version of Fenrir. shifty
    avatar
    Clark
     
     

    Posts : 10664
    Age : 22
    Location : The Acropolis.
    Supports : Atheism

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Clark on Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:27 am

    They're great in GOT.

    The Dilema, 6/10, not great, but Vince Vaughn and Kevin James are beast.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:37 pm

    Easy A. 8/10.

    Thought it was funny. Emma Stone is a proper babe.
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Childish Logic on Tue Dec 13, 2011 1:57 pm

    scary movie 4: 7/10

    Was okay. It wasn't a horror but more of a comedy Laughing
    avatar
    Clark
     
     

    Posts : 10664
    Age : 22
    Location : The Acropolis.
    Supports : Atheism

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Clark on Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:07 am

    Bushwhacked 10/10.

    I use to watch it often, one of the funniest films ever. Stern is a legend, the intro is fantastic.
    avatar
    Scuba Steve
     
     

    Posts : 6682
    Age : 30

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Scuba Steve on Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:28 pm

    Game of Shadows.

    Do it. Just as good as the first.
    avatar
    dena
     
     

    Posts : 18688
    Age : 28
    Location : only place to find base heads and hot women

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by dena on Sat Dec 17, 2011 1:01 pm

    Anyone seen attack the block?
    avatar
    Rei Andros
    .
    .

    Posts : 17025
    Age : 27
    Location : NYC

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Rei Andros on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:08 pm

    dena wrote:Anyone seen attack the block?

    I have. Not top quality but interesting enough to keep your attention.
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Childish Logic on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:29 pm

    Limitless: 8/10
    avatar
    Zzonked
     
     

    Posts : 24277
    Age : 25

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Zzonked on Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:21 am

    Watched Warrior earlier, it's alright, nothing too special.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:26 pm

    Moneyball.

    I enjoyed it. shifty
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:30 am

    Monsters - Good film. I'd give it a 8/10.
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:09 am

    Ides of March

    8/10
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Thu Dec 22, 2011 5:01 am

    Zzonked wrote:Watched Warrior earlier, it's alright, nothing too special.

    Whaaaaat?

    I though it was an amazing film!
    avatar
    Mason
     
     

    Posts : 14601
    Age : 21
    Location : Coventry
    Supports : Coventry City

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Mason on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:18 pm

    Inbetweeners Movie - 7/10.
    avatar
    Steadman
     
     

    Posts : 6134
    Age : 25
    Location : London
    Supports : I have humor, yes.

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Steadman on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:19 pm

    Super 8 - Meh.
    avatar
    Childish Logic
     
     

    Formerly known as : NZG
    Posts : 13744
    Age : 24
    Supports : Lucas

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Childish Logic on Thu Dec 22, 2011 11:55 pm

    Mystery team.

    what the fuck rofl

    started off really dry but it got so stupid that it became hilarious.

    avatar
    ayvee1
    .
    .

    Formerly known as : Prince
    Posts : 5862
    Age : 27

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by ayvee1 on Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:31 am

    Both parts of 'Che' starring Benicio Del Toro - Very well made I thought, kept me interested for all four hours of it. English subtitles throughout. 8/10
    avatar
    Guest
    Guest

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Guest on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:11 am

    NZG wrote:Mystery team.

    what the fuck rofl

    started off really dry but it got so stupid that it became hilarious.


    The opening scene where Donald acts like he is a neighbor is hilarious.

    "40 watt?!! What is this, the White House?"

    Laughing

    Sponsored content

    Re: Recently Watched Movies

    Post by Sponsored content


      Current date/time is Wed Oct 18, 2017 4:41 pm